The community Phone Box was set up in 1995 by Tania Lewis The concept of this unique publication was snapped up by the businesses in Southwater and soon spread to other areas. 20 years later the Phone Box is still unique and still aiding local businesses to expand and grow into their chosen area.
Prices haven’t changed in much in 20 years but the image has been updated The Phone Box works as there is only one trade per issue, giving the end user a good assortment of local and trusted Companies, as well as useful numbers. All displayed for quick reference to be referred to when needed, not flicking through pages of a magazine wondering where you saw that advert!
Advertisers find leads from The community Phone Box are not only local but good jobs and not time wasters.
- A unique mail shot that’s kept
- Competitive prices & cost effective
- Target postcode specific areas
- Guaranteed delivery by the Royal Mail 100% penetration in your area.
- Don’t advertise alongside your competition, only one of each company
- 100% chance of been chosen by someone using the directory
- Proven very effective advertising
- The end- user keeps it. Why?
- The ultimate local services guide
- Includes useful and emergency telephone numbers
- Updated quarterly, printed on quality artboard and well designed
- Its easy to find the relevant service, no editorial
- It is small enough to fit under the phone, on the cork board or even the fridge